Sunday, October 01, 2006



Welcome to my blogspot. Hopefully this will keep you up to date with all things Hong Kong, and what I'm up to whilst a world away. So enjoy!

Today was my 1/4 century birthday. Yes the big 25. I went into the city with some people from the base. We ate some yummy curry, saw the Devil Wears Prada, chilled at Pacific Coffee for awhile, and then headed down to Mong Kok (the MOST CROWDED part of Hong Kong) where I bought myself a present.... a webcam. Actually I think the present is more for my mom, who was rather insistent that I spend my birthday money on that. Love you mom ;) So webcam in tow, we finally jumped on the MTR (subway line) and headed home. So, it was a pretty busy weekend, and I'm officially pooped. Maybe it's because I'm getting old! So my first blog is short and sweet, but I'll hopefully be updating frequently, so stay tuned!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home