Sunday, November 05, 2006


So, here is the trouble.....

Having to raise your own support is.......... Worrisome.
I barely get enough money a month to pay the bills. And, I just don't like asking people for money. I mean I put it out there, "hey, I have to raise my own support, please consider it.... Prayerfully," but I don't know. I mean I trust that God is my provider and if I'm being obedient he'll provide, he always does, but I'm just so tired of barely scraping by, or even worse grinding to a halt before I cross the finish line. Don't get me wrong, I'm blessed so much more than I deserve, truly. I'm just selfish, I know, but I get so tired of wondering if I'll have enough to buy groceries..... You know what I mean?

And I'm not putting this out there as a sympathy plea, or even as a subtle request..... It's just been on my mind lately. I know it's just me, and I should be glad I have support, and that I'm even here. And I am totally appreciative of the support I have, I am. I just needed to get the poverty blues off my chest.

God is sufficient. I can rest in that... and I will.

2 Comments:

Blogger angeline said...

hey b, you got your internet back? thats excellent.

4:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

Great Blog

Why not visit some of my sites?

car cheap sale used
unique baby name
adult pleasure shop uk rabbit sex toy
used car richmond
at t phone cellphone wireless
arizona attorney criminal
lemon law attorney


Regards!

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home