Saturday, November 18, 2006


I miss my sister.....

In other news..... FEET is back. I'm so much more entertained now.

I've been in the kitchen this past week as "Kitchen Master," cooking can wear you out.

Last night I had a night like no other thus far. I got to go the Armani bar HK. Whoa. Dark, smoky room, pulsing lights, people in outfits that cost more than I make in several months. It was crazy. HK society at its finest, and me in the midst of all of it, a fly on the wall to how the other half lives. Impressive yet extravagent. Something to log into the old memory bank as a once in a lifetime experience. But to be honest, I think I prefer something more relaxed, casual, and real. What a night. But admidst the glitz and glamour, I sobered up once I stepped on the 968 bus which drove me back to reality.....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my gosh b, that is like the worst pic ever of me. gross. and of course, you look really cute - whatev. my boob looks abnormally large. ewwww. despite your horrible taste in pictures of me to paste on the internet, i miss you too.

3:40 AM  
Blogger angeline said...

hey b, so fun to see you back at blogspot. i m back from honeymoon and real life begins. hehe. i miss the craziness of the base kitchen...now that i m just cooking for two, life is boring. keep in touch, my love. blessings...angel

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home