Monday, December 11, 2006


Christmas Outreach starts tomorrow. There are so many people here now. I have to start learning names and faces. I feed off of people; I LOVE it when there are a ton of people here! We are going to start preparing for DTS soon. Time is flying by.... whoa. It seems like yesterday was August and I was heading back to Hong Kong for two years of my life. Crazy. Hmmm, it seems like I don't have too much to say. Maybe I'm tired b/c I didn't get home from picking people up from the airport until after 1 am. whew. The Hong Kong airport is so cool though, so many different people milling around, coming, going...... Mirj and I like to go just to people watch..... shhh, I didn't just admit that ;)

Oh and just a heads up, if you ever want to see a glimpse of the life I lead you can check out our webcams that we set up for Christmas Outreach. The address is.... http://www.ywamhongkong.org/cor2006.htm

Just click on the camera links, and you can see our courtyard. It should be up and running soon! Love you guys. Drop me a line!

1 Comments:

Blogger angeline said...

hey b, here are some droppings for ya. checked out the pictures and saw your lovely face. if i dont miss you i think i will really miss myself being in the base. in everycorner of the place, i can picture me there. so why m i here??? oh by the way, i put an update on my love saga...part 7 is launched to the world. tell you, it's sweet. more drama coming up, so hang on tight! love you. muah muah muah.
angel

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home