Friday, March 16, 2007


Ahhhhh!!!! It's been SOOOO busy this past week! crazy man.

So.. last week H&M opened here in HK. EXCITEMENT in the air, let me tell you..... A couple of friends and I headed downtown opening day to check it out. UTTER CHAOS!!! There was a line blocks down the street just to get in to the totally packed out 4 stories high H&M.... WHOA. So, obviously we decided to come back later.... which we did the next morning. SO COOL. They have some great stuff! After outreach hopefully, if the funds are available, I can go purchase some cool, new h&m items... woohoo!

Other news... our house is pretty empty. There are only 3 of us. Ahmee comes back in a few day, then they'll be four, but for now I'm enjoying the extra space, and my very OWN bathroom!!

Tonight was our Love Feast for the students. we had enchiladas.... YUMM!! man i miss mexican food! It was a good time, lots of fun, and LOTS of food! I'll round up some pics....

I think that's about it, I'm super tired and heading to bed! I can SLEEP IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm TOTALLY excited!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cal said...

H&M is good times. I can totally imagine the frenzy.

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home