Thursday, March 08, 2007


Yeah, so I was just reflecting on living with 6 other girls in a 4 bedroom flat. Yes, it's a very crowded apartment. Two girls live downstairs, and 5 are upstairs. It makes for some very interesting times, let me tell ya! ;) We're also a pretty diverse crowd. There are 3 Americans, 2 Koreans, 1 Indian, and 1 Philippino. Yes, so it's crowded and crazy, but there's usually something pretty interesting happening.... I think my fave is when Catheine entertains us with a dance, esp. when it's Bollywood style. Good times.

It's also a bit of a flashback to childhood b/c I share a tiny room with one of the Koreans, and I am on the top bunk. Again, this makes for some interesting times, esp. when I fall off the ladder on the way up.... ha, yes, it happens!

So, I just thought I'd give you a glimpse of my amazing living situation. There's never a dull moment at the lighthouse... And, honestly I don't have much else to write about!

The picture is of my 2 Korean housemates trying to figure out where a leak is coming from in the kitchen.... and still... no one has found it yet..... I don't know if you can tell, but the kitchen is TINY. They literally fill the entire floor space.... it's a mini kitchen.... for 7 girls! whoa!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Cal said...

Sounds like fun!

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home